5.29.2007

Life at Home

I have a couple of pictures for your pleasure. Yippee! This first one is of my amazing 2 year old. He has just been so wonderful with Marin's arrival. He helps and generally doesn't get jealous. He loves to kiss Marin a thousand times a day. I am so so proud of him. He will always be my best boy! :)

This photo is one of Marin that I think is kinda humorous. She is making a funny face. I think she was only about 2 weeks old when this one was taken, so it isn't particularly recent, but you just have to take what you can get. I haven't really taken many recent ones lately.

And these next two pictures are from Marin's first Sunday at church. She was 3 weeks old (we were going to go when she was 2 weeks, but I got sick, so we didn't get to). I love the photo of David with the two kids. I actually have that one on my desktop right now.


A couple weeks ago, the four of us and my mom went to Main Street Days (a festival in Grapevine) to see some bands play and let Cade play on the carnival rides. We all had a great time. Cade loved the hot dogs and the carosel and getting to ride the ponies!


And I lied. I do have some recent pictures of Marin, but she is screaming her head off in them. We were finally able to give her a bath for the first time two nights ago because her umbilical cord FINALLY fell off. The pediatrician had to put a chemical on it to speed up the process...but it's gone and it left a very attractive innie in its place. As you can tell, she just LOVES the bath so far... Cade screamed his first few baths, too, but now he's all over it. So we'll just give her time.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Pics!!!! I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. :0 :)

Everyone looks great!!! What cute kids you have Bro and David. It's amazing what blessings they are. I'm gonna have to see them real soon.

Thank you again for posting!! What a treat. Yippee!

Anonymous said...

Marin is so pretty! She reminds me of Kelsey... especially in the black & white pic. Natalie hates the bath, too! I hope to see you next week!!!!!

Stephanie said...

That's one good looking family! I liked the B&W picture-- she's got a hot little pouty mouth! :) Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Shauna said...

Yay - she is so cute! Screaming pictures are even cute when they are of precious little babies! Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I remembered to check out updates. Your babies are so sweet. Marin is looking more like you than Cade did at that age. It's very sweet that he's been so helpful. The bond between he and sis will get so much stronger as they grow. By the way, Tess just started with the early morning wakes at 5:30. Not sure what's going on, but I echo your feelings on it having to change! Miss you guys!

Elizabeth said...

Your kids are so cute!! Glad to hear your feeling better.

Kelli said...

Hey girl, I haven't seen you in absolutely forever, but I hope you remember me from Siggies. Your family is beautiful! What a sweet blessing! You sound blissfully happy and I am so glad your daughter's birth went well. Congratulations!

Kelli (Hooper) Galyean

Mandy and Joseph said...

Brooks, I loved seeing all these pictures. You guys have such beautiful kids and I knew you would!