7.05.2007

Selling the Car





Yo people. I realize there are a whopping 2 people that even look at my blog, but I thought I'd throw it out there in case I get a few non-normal visitors. Anyway, we're selling our 2000 Honda Accord. It's an amazing car, but it has 2 doors and our growing family just requires 4 doors. I am tired of crawling into the back seat to do the kid-shuffle. It's totally souped up w/ leather interior, the V6 engine, woodgrain interior. It's got 92K miles and is totally perfect. I've gotten every major service checkpoint done at a Honda dealership. Seriously, it's an amazing car that someone will be lucky to get. We're asking $8,800 for it, which is below the Kelly Blue Book price for this trim package.

Let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested or if you are interested in saving gas and owning a safe, reliable Honda car.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What MPG does the Honda get?

Stephanie said...

Did you sell it already? I might tell my mom and see if she's interested... she's still driving her 1990 Accord which has like 200k miles on it at this point...

Elizabeth Chism said...

So what kind of car are you going to get? Another SUV?

Elizabeth Chism said...

So what kind of car are you going to get? Another SUV?