1.04.2007

Baby #2

We've known the news for a little while, but we waited until a second sonogram just to be sure that IT'S A GIRL!!!! We are almost sure we know the name for her, but when David commits 100% and gives me license to start monograming things :), we'll share it with you, too. But until then, you'll just have to wonder... and congratulations to Tracey Shepherd for finding out that she and Brian are, too, having a baby girl! I tell you what, I've already bought a few outfits for her and can already tell that this is going to be the end of me. It's LOTS more fun shopping for girls -- there are just a lot more choices! And you get to have fun with bows and hairbands and tights and all that stuff. Boys just require jeans, khakis, maybe some navy pants and lots of different color polo shirts and such.... but girls, WOH.

We feel so blessed to have a wonderful, healthy boy. I can't wait to meet our little girl that will complete our family. Yes, after this one, we're DONE... God willing...

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Williams people! I can't wait to start shopping for her!

Anonymous said...

Yay for a little girl! You're right, the little girl stuff is addicting & so much fun! I've refrained from going crazy, though... and have only bought like 3 or 4 little outfits.

I left several VM's on your cell this week. Wanting to get together with you & Cade up at Northpark. Give me a call when you have a chance. I want to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooks,
I'm a blog-stalker. But I wanted to tell you and David "Happy Anniversary!" and I freakin' want to know what you are gonna name your baby girl!! Annie?

love,
Kristin