5.13.2008

One Year Down.

Marin turned a year old April 30. She is a CRAZY one year old!!! We had a very informal family get together with just a few special people. It was a wonderful time. Marin hated her cake, which is weird because she eats EVERYTHING we put in front of her. I mean, everything. She eats meat, cheese, potatoes, fruit, every vegetable, every cracker. She probably out-eats Cade by at least 3x. She is a literal human garbage disposal. But she is kinda skinny. I wish I had that problem! So, as of one, she is TALL and thin. Maybe that'll last for her. :) She is 32" (100 percentile), 19.5 lbs (25 percentile) and a big ole head (95 percentile, which just means she's BRILLIANT). She is really fun. A great girl -- kinda fiesty, but sweet, too. Honestly, I love her personality. I don't even mind when she's "spirited." I think it's just a good sign that she has a passionate side. Anyway, enjoy the pictures of her big day!





5 comments:

Kamrin said...

I love the cake & Marin's bow! Where did you get the cake made? She's precious!

Mandy and Joseph said...

She's grown so much since you last posted pictures of her! She's gorgeous and I love her little sun dress.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That little Marin has grown up on me, especially since the last time we saw a picture post was on Halloween. Bad Brooks!! Marin is so adorable, and I just love that bow, dress & cake. A flip-flop cake! Cute! You ought to try blogging a little more... your faithful readers would like it!! PS You've been TAGGED! (I hope that make you write a blog sooner than 3 months from now!)

Anonymous said...

Well I must say you and Davo have some really cute kids. Can't beleive they are growing so fast. See you guys soon!!!

Aubrey

ellenharper said...

Brooks, your blog is toooooo funny. Cade and Marin are so cute. Proud of you running the half marathon. Are you going for the full marathon next? Maybe I'll see you at White Rock Dec. 14.
Kelly is running in that.