4.21.2007

To the doc again...

Now that I am almost about to deliver, it seems like all I do is go to the doctor. :) But this last visit was pretty exciting. I am already 2.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced. In layman's terms, that's basically just that I'm getting ready to pop out this baby! It was at least encouraging to see progress.

I go in next week (if I'm still pregnant by then) and have another sonogram. My doctor and I will then decide if we think we should induce labor based on her GINORMOUS size. Ha! I told David last night, even if she's not really that big, it doesn't sound too bad to induce... I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore! But at the same time, there is something kind of exciting about going into labor on your own -- it's like the rapture... you don't know the day or the hour. Ha!

Stay tuned for updates...

1 comment:

Elizabeth Chism said...

Glad to hear your doing so well. I can't believe you're about to have baby #2!! Have fun! And don't forget to post pictures of her!